The Brookfield Community Park is located at 7291 Stewart-Sharon Rd. between State Route 7 and Bedford Road.
It is primarily used for baseball throughout the spring and summer, but does host Brookfield High School Cross Country meets and many other sporting events.
- Park Hours – 9am – Dusk
- Park Speed Limit 10 MPH
- No Trespassing after dark
- Vehicles only on designated areas
- Intoxication Prohibited
- Fires permitted only in fireplaces
- Disorderly Conduct & Profanity prohibited
- Discharging firearms or fireworks without permission prohibited
- No ATVs or Off-Road vehicles permitted in the Park
- No dogs permitted to run at large